This post doesn’t have much to do with Egyptian Hieroglyphs, but it makes for an interesting story.
On a whim, I decided to check out Google’s Webmaster Tools. I don’t use the tools as often as I should, but I was interested in seeing who was linking to the site. One page stood out.
This website linked to each of my lessons. Nothing particularly strange about that, but I decided to investigate.
I clicked the link to check out the site, but I found the page unavailable. A slight annoyance, but nothing big. I just had to use Google’s cached version. After opening the cached version, I found that the site copied a significant portion of my website. Not just a sentence here, a phrase there, but blatant, word-for-word copying. Here are a couple of screenshots from the cached version of the site: